- Jacky O’Shaughness for American Apparel
- Monitoring Your Health With Your Smart Phone
- Retailer Spotlight: C.O Bigelow
- Bringing Copenhagen’s Green Solutions to San Francisco and New York
- The Benefits of Yoga for Older Adults
- What Makes an Age-Friendly Community?
- What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
- Has Your Brain Worked Out Today?
- Foolproof Christmas Ornaments
- Why We Still Love Holiday Cards
Technology plays a larger role in peoples lives today than it ever has before. The capabilities of the phones that many of us use each and everyday are significantly more complex and advanced than any personal piece of technology that … Read More
One of our favorite sites, Huff 50, recently wrote an article around the key elements of a community that embraces and accommodates the specific challenges that many older adults face. As we get older, our needs and preferences change, and … Read More
An article recently published in the Huffington Post: Post 50, focuses on a new study involving over 1,000 older adults and showed that people actually enjoy greater well-being as they age. For this study, researchers from the University of California, … Read More
We like to give things that help everyone in the family! 1. For The Windbag Pack of Stop Talking cards. Enough said. 2. For The Life Of The Party The Govino Thumb Notch wine glass. Pack of six. 3. For The … Read More
We wanted to share this wonderful post with you. Written by Dorte Toft, an IT analyst, freelance journalist and author at the Danish newspaper Berlingske Business. Yes it is in Danish, but to all of us Non-Danish speakers we suggest to try … Read More