- Jacky O’Shaughness for American Apparel
- Monitoring Your Health With Your Smart Phone
- Retailer Spotlight: C.O Bigelow
- Bringing Copenhagen’s Green Solutions to San Francisco and New York
- The Benefits of Yoga for Older Adults
- What Makes an Age-Friendly Community?
- What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
- Has Your Brain Worked Out Today?
- Foolproof Christmas Ornaments
- Why We Still Love Holiday Cards
Tag Archives: aging in place
We wanted to share this wonderful post with you. Written by Dorte Toft, an IT analyst, freelance journalist and author at the Danish newspaper Berlingske Business. Yes it is in Danish, but to all of us Non-Danish speakers we suggest to try … Read More
Omhu featured on Graceful Aging! A discussion with Gregory Bator about giving you a choice in color and its healing power. Guests Valerie Fletcher Institute for Human Centered Design, Wilhelm Oehl 8 Inc and Rie Nørregaard!
NPR have recently been running a series relating to senior housing. If you click on our Facebook page there’s a link to the latest story that ran on All Things Considered yesterday. Most of the elements they discuss are pretty … Read More
There’s a good overview in the Times today of the new raft of technology that is available to monitor remotely the movement and habits of aging parents in their own homes. The aim of these systems is allow older people … Read More