- Jacky O’Shaughness for American Apparel
- Monitoring Your Health With Your Smart Phone
- Retailer Spotlight: C.O Bigelow
- Bringing Copenhagen’s Green Solutions to San Francisco and New York
- The Benefits of Yoga for Older Adults
- What Makes an Age-Friendly Community?
- What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
- Has Your Brain Worked Out Today?
- Foolproof Christmas Ornaments
- Why We Still Love Holiday Cards
Tag Archives: beauty
We like to give things that help everyone in the family! 1. For The Windbag Pack of Stop Talking cards. Enough said. 2. For The Life Of The Party The Govino Thumb Notch wine glass. Pack of six. 3. For The … Read More
We wanted to share this wonderful post with you. Written by Dorte Toft, an IT analyst, freelance journalist and author at the Danish newspaper Berlingske Business. Yes it is in Danish, but to all of us Non-Danish speakers we suggest to try … Read More
One of the earliest blog entries we wrote at Omhu was about Aimee Mullins, the athlete, double amputee and model, who redefines our notion of beauty. In 1999, she modeled for visionary British designer Alexander McQueen, walking down the … Read More
Britain’s Missing Top Model is a reality TV show that recently started airing on BBC America and is causing a lot of talk – exploitative reality TV or challenging people’s notions of beauty? The BBC (which is publicly funded) putatively … Read More