- Jacky O’Shaughness for American Apparel
- Monitoring Your Health With Your Smart Phone
- Retailer Spotlight: C.O Bigelow
- Bringing Copenhagen’s Green Solutions to San Francisco and New York
- The Benefits of Yoga for Older Adults
- What Makes an Age-Friendly Community?
- What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
- Has Your Brain Worked Out Today?
- Foolproof Christmas Ornaments
- Why We Still Love Holiday Cards
Tag Archives: caregiving
We like to give things that help everyone in the family! 1. For The Windbag Pack of Stop Talking cards. Enough said. 2. For The Life Of The Party The Govino Thumb Notch wine glass. Pack of six. 3. For The … Read More
Last week we were featured at the LeadingAge Idea House in Washington D.C. We want to shout out a BIG Thank You to the International Center for Long Term Care Innovation for displaying our Omhu Canes at their Den.
In spite of all the devices, technology and online options available, we still find flexible calendar systems really useful – especially ones that double as wall art. Visualizing time, remembering appointments, looking forward to visits are really important things for … Read More
It’s a familiar story to anyone who has experienced it. Jonathan Rauch’s elderly father insisted that he could manage by himself. But he couldn’t. In the April issue of The Atlantic magazine, the author describes how he found himself utterly … Read More