- Help get OMHU and Sabi products into retail stores!
- Did you ever buy an OMHU Sport Cane or Dock?
- Announcement: OMHU products now available on Amazon
- Announcement: OMHU.com up and running again!
- Recall Notice!
- SABI STRENGTHENS HEALTH AND WELLNESS BUSINESS WITH ACQUISITION OF OMHU
- Jacky O’Shaughness for American Apparel
- Monitoring Your Health With Your Smart Phone
- Retailer Spotlight: C.O Bigelow
- Bringing Copenhagen’s Green Solutions to San Francisco and New York
Tag Archives: elderly parents
We wanted to share this wonderful post with you. Written by Dorte Toft, an IT analyst, freelance journalist and author at the Danish newspaper Berlingske Business. Yes it is in Danish, but to all of us Non-Danish speakers we suggest to try … Read More
Last week we were featured at the LeadingAge Idea House in Washington D.C. We want to shout out a BIG Thank You to the International Center for Long Term Care Innovation for displaying our Omhu Canes at their Den.
High school students in Seoul–Todd Heisler / New York Times South Korea is one of the fastest-aging nations in the world, and the New York Times had an interesting article Friday on how the country is grappling with an epidemic … Read More
There’s a good overview in the Times today of the new raft of technology that is available to monitor remotely the movement and habits of aging parents in their own homes. The aim of these systems is allow older people … Read More