- Jacky O’Shaughness for American Apparel
- Monitoring Your Health With Your Smart Phone
- Retailer Spotlight: C.O Bigelow
- Bringing Copenhagen’s Green Solutions to San Francisco and New York
- The Benefits of Yoga for Older Adults
- What Makes an Age-Friendly Community?
- What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
- Has Your Brain Worked Out Today?
- Foolproof Christmas Ornaments
- Why We Still Love Holiday Cards
Tag Archives: innovation
We wanted to share this wonderful post with you. Written by Dorte Toft, an IT analyst, freelance journalist and author at the Danish newspaper Berlingske Business. Yes it is in Danish, but to all of us Non-Danish speakers we suggest to try … Read More
Last week we were featured at the LeadingAge Idea House in Washington D.C. We want to shout out a BIG Thank You to the International Center for Long Term Care Innovation for displaying our Omhu Canes at their Den.
We want to say Thank You to the Institute for Human Centered Design for putting together the Products and Technologies that Change People’s Lives Conference and Expo on September 23 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston! One of our favorite products exhibited was … Read More
We recently came across this tech cane that took the grand prize in the Fujitsu 2011 Design Awards. Using a cane that provides mobile navigation and health management services, can help people who are aging or unwell stay engaged with … Read More