Medical Advisor at Omhu
Skin issues are among the most common medical conditions, accounting for up to one third of all primary care consultations. Nevertheless, health systems today are struggling to maintain the necessary infrastructure to support patients with skin conditions – and the doctors treating them.
This is where we come in.
At Omhu, we want to ensure that patients get the help they need by realising the potential of digital health solutions. From reimagining the patient-doctor interaction, to creating smarter ways to diagnose and manage skin conditions, we have set out to transform skin health and improve access to quality care – but we need your help to do so.
We’re looking for a full-time Medical Advisor to support Omhu with their scientific, medical, and clinical expertise.
What will you be doing?
As our new Medical Advisor, you’ll be working in the heart of Copenhagen as part of a cross-functional team. Here, you’ll collaborate closely with designers, machine learning engineers, and product managers to help evolve our digital health solutions, and with PR and marketing to ensure medical accuracy and compliance in our communications.
Your main responsibility will be to provide medical and scientific expertise across the organisation.
This can include:
- Translating company strategy into the medical plan.
- Ensuring data from our projects is sound and can be published in peer-reviewed international journals.
- Serving as medical expert throughout product development - from exploration to launch and iteration.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the digital health space through literature reviews, discussions with key opinion leaders, cross-functional collaborations, scientific congresses, etc.
- Contributing to clinical studies design, clinical studies protocols, clinical studies reports, clinical regulatory documents, and publications.
Are you our new colleague?
We’re on a journey to build new pathways for people with skin conditions to get access to specialist care when they need it most. We work in small teams where we each have to be self-reliant and proactive about sharing insights and ideas to effectively and efficiently advance our products.
As our new Medical Advisor, we expect that you have...
- A medical degree and authorisation to work as a medical doctor in Denmark (dermatology experience is a plus).
- Robust and current knowledge of the clinical, scientific, and regulatory landscape in the applicable digital health area.
- Knowledge of regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical research. Clinical trial experience is a plus.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Strong communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including high proficiency in spoken and written English.
Potential candidates will be invited for interviews in August.
Join us to make a difference - stay for the culture
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary and diverse workspace of more than 20 different nationalities where designers and developers work closely with doctors and data scientists (just to name a few).
We value a curious and creative mindset, which doesn’t only influence our way of working but has also fostered a strong social community.
Knowledge-sharing is caring, so we make sure to have guild meetings to explore which practices could be valuable for us to implement, and to delve into interesting topics and discussions. But the fun doesn’t end here. We also have themed Friday bars, “hygge coffees” to mingle across the organisation, weekly Counter-Strike, and an array of other activities organised by the colleagues themselves.
Other benefits include
- Pension contribution and premium health insurance.
- The opportunity to attend conferences and professional training.
- Flexible working hours and holidays. 5 extra days/year after being 9 months with us.
- Paid parental leave for moms and dads, so you spend valuable time with your loved ones.
- Lunch served by our own in-house chef.
- A variety of snacks and soft drinks available throughout the day when you’re feeling peckish.
- Whatever device setup you need as productivity base - and you can of course use your phone and laptop privately.
If the position has piqued your interest, please send your CV and motivational letter, and potential GitHub profile or portfolio to email@example.com with the subject “Medical Advisor at Omhu”.
Deadline is 16. Aug. We’ll invite applicants in on a rolling basis. Please don't hesitate to contact Andrei.
Senior Medical Advisor
Omhu is Danish and means to act attentively, conscientiously, and with precision. Omhu is our standardAbout us