Product Manager at Omhu
Did you know that skin issues are among the most common medical conditions?
They account for up to one third of all primary care consultations, and yet health systems today are struggling to maintain the necessary infrastructure to support patients with skin conditions - and the doctors treating them.
This is where we come in.
At Omhu, we want to ensure that patients get the help they need by realising the potential of digital health solutions. From reimagining the patient-doctor interaction, to creating smarter ways to diagnose and manage skin conditions, we have set out to transform skin health and improve access to quality care - but we need your help to do so.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for a colleague with product experience to expand our product offering, especially around our core solution: Omhu Care. You'll work closely with the product team to perform market and user research, while supporting the product culture at Omhu.
Your key responsibilities will be to...
- Participate in framing product assumptions and related experiments
- Gather and analyse user and stakeholder feedback as well as usage data
- Collaborate with developers and designers to remove implementation blockers and to empower team members to make decisions
Your function also requires that you touch base with a diverse array of competencies in the company, including...
- Working with the product team on continuous user feedback and product vision
- Aligning with the engineers on objectives and needs of the product
- Ensuring we're building products that balance the needs of both patients and doctors together with the medical team
- Linking up with marketing and communication on go-to market strategy
- Collaborating with data scientists on designing experiments and implementation of ML models in the product
Our way of working involves planning projects into cycles of four weeks. We then have a week of cool-down where we pause and reflect while having the freedom to do other work of interest.
Throughout the cycles, you'll help clarify the project scopes and build good team processes. You'll also participate in team rituals such as regular stand-ups, and keep track of and report on project outcomes and goals beyond the cycle.
Are you our new colleague?
We’re on a journey to build new pathways for people with skin conditions to get access to specialist care when they need it most. You should therefore thrive with a great deal of freedom in an evolving environment.
As our new colleague, we expect that you have...
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with market and user research
- Displayed great organisational and communication skills in multiple projects and across all stages from inception to completion
- Design thinking and empathy for users at heart
- A strong interest in how technologies can improve healthcare
Join us to make a difference - stay for the culture
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary and diverse workspace of more than 20 different nationalities where designers and developers work closely with doctors and data scientists (just to name a few).
We value a curious and creative mindset. This doesn’t only influence our way of working but has also fostered a strong social community with an array of activities organised by the colleagues themselves, which people can join as they please.
Knowledge-sharing is caring, so we make sure to have guild meetings to explore which practices could be valuable for us to implement, and to delve into interesting topics and discussions. But the fun doesn’t end here. To mingle across the organisation, we have themed Friday bars, “hygge coffees”, and a breakfast and cooking club. Other initiatives include beer tasting field trips, social work-outs such as yoga and running, weekly Counter-Strike, and ping pong.
If you have a hobby or experience you’d like to share with your colleagues, you’re of course more than welcome to introduce it to the mixer.
Other benefits include
- Pension contribution and premium health insurance.
- The opportunity to attend conferences and professional training.
- Flexible working hours and holidays. 5 extra days/year after being 9 months with us.
- Paid parental leave for moms and dads, so you spend valuable time with your loved ones.
- Lunch served by our own in-house chef.
- A variety of snacks and soft drinks available throughout the day when you’re feeling peckish.
- Whatever device setup you need as productivity base - and you can of course use your phone and laptop privately.
If the position has piqued your interest, please send your CV and motivational letter, and potential GitHub profile or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Manager at Omhu”.
Deadline is 17. Jan. We’ll invite applicants in on a rolling basis. Please don't hesitate to contact Adrian.
Head of Product
Omhu is Danish and means to act attentively, conscientiously, and with precision. Omhu is our standardAbout us